MeMA is a non-profit organization comprising medics and other professionals committed to support health care to the underprivileged, marginalized and under-served people groups in Kenya and beyond through free medical service, capacity development and missionary support.
To make Christ known
in the world through medical missions, church leadership training and missionary support.
(MATTHEW 4:23-25, 28:18-20)
making Christ known
What are the styles of partnering with us?
01. Short term style
Short engagements, for example:
- Volunteering as a visiting medical or non medical professional in a free medical camp.
- Giving one off financial gift as an individual or Organization.
- Supporting with in kind donations such as office furniture, Drug supplies, Food supplies etc. towards specific projects.
02. Long term style
- Joining in as a missionary or tent maker for a specified period or lifetime.
- Becoming a trainer (Medical Mobilization Trainer or Management and Technical Support for Health Facility Trainer).
- As a financial partner.
03. Other styles
- Hosting Medical volunteers.
- Being an Institutional partner through CSR and/or grants.