MeMA is a registered non-profit Christian organization made up of medics and other professionals committed to reaching out and supporting health care and livelihood empowerment to the poor and marginalized people in Kenya and beyond. Particularly, MeMA has built a platform focused on aiding vulnerable children, youths, women, church leaders, and the whole community to be productive through the much-needed Health care, Education, mentorship, volunteer experience, capacity building and economic empowerment programs aimed at eradicating poverty, economic self-reliance and offering jobs to many youths and women.
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND COVID 19 VACCINES IS NOT NEW, SARS-COV-2 VIRUS IS! June 15, 2021
- Why Missions? March 19, 2021
- COVID-19 AND MISSIONARY WORK. March 19, 2021
- IS KENYA SAFE FROM CORONA VIRUS? March 19, 2021
- 7 THINGS TO DO WITH AND FOR THE KENYA PRISONERS March 19, 2021